Saturday, July 5, 2014

I've been busy.

I know, I know. I have been away for a while.... more like a couple of months. But lets just pretend I was never away. 
The reason I have not been writing any blogs are;
1) I have moved... kind of.
2) Finishing up the school year.
3) Summer
4) And much more.

It has been quite hard to find the time to write a blog. Then I say that, when I have lots of time when I am bored, but I chose not to do things to occupy me. Anyway, I thought I would give you an update on what has happened since April, and new adventures.

So when I last left off, I was telling you about life as an expat. I was writing blogs about my life, which isn't completely 100% what I want to do anymore. I want to do more "what I did today", or "personal issues", etc. However this might be the last blog to do with my life... Anyway. During April I had the Science Fair which I did an ooblek experiment. (cornstarch and water.) It went...okay. My brother came to visit, so we went to KL, and Singapore.  In Singapore we had our Medicals for China. Then headed to KL and met up with friends, and did a bunch of activities. And obviously we spent easter there, which was fun... like always. Then Kyle (my brother) went back to Scotland, and we went back to Balikpapan for school, and work. In may, it started off with a Triathlon which I did not do. I just helped out. Since we are moving to China, we had to go and visit. Which we did. We chose my school, our house, and Kyle's University... FINALLY!!! I had to skip 5 days of school, but that was no problem because I had work to do. We came back then I went to school for a day, and headed to Manado. But I only skipped 2 days of school, and I wasn't the only one. We went snorkelling, and diving, and it was amazing! The next week at school we had the Track meet, which was really fun. I did high jump, 50m races, and long jump! Once it was June, it was time to start saying goodbye. Goodbye is one of the hardest things to say. The last day of school was fun, until everyone was going home. A bunch of people (including me) were crying they're eyes out. It was not fair. Me and my friend Rafaela wouldn't let go of each other, and kept crying. But her mum was trying to take pictures, so it was a bit funny. I cried as my arms folded around all of my friends bodies. (hugging obviously.) When I got home, I locked myself in my empty boxed up room, and cried. (a little embarrassing) But as soon as I reached Singapore airport, I was kind of over it... still sad though. Since then I am always thinking about Balikpapan, and friends, and I know it is never, goodbye. Summer has been amazing so far, but that's the end of me telling you. My blog will be different. So speak to you next time with a different plot of writing. 

Goodbye for now..
Hannah on The Move xx

No comments:

Post a Comment